Sunday, November 1, 2015

Transforming Your Prayers Into Praise

th-3

Are you looking for a closer walk with God?  Need answers to your life questions. Then I invite you to join me for the Transforming Your Prayers Into Praise 90 Day Prayer Warrior Challenge. It takes at least 21 days for an activity to become a habit. Prayer should be a lifetime habit and something you practice every day.

Matthew 18:20 (NIV) For where 2 or 3 are gathered in my name there I am with them.”
God desires for us to come together in unity. Which is why I challenge each of you to join me with the challenge and to share it with others. God has a process set for how and when he will answer or prayers. It is important to remember that we must pray without ceasing even when we do not receive immediate results.

The challenge will include the following:

Thanking God: Began with thanking God for what you already have. By thanking him your heart remains open to hear from him and shows your appreciation for him and unlocks the fullness of life.

Prayer: Prayer is the simplest form of communication with God and it shows that we trust and have faith in his word.

Praise: Praise is the joyful thanking and adoring of God, the celebration of His goodness and grace.

Study the word: Working though the books of Psalms and Proverbs for wisdom and encouragement.
Final thought: This highlights one main idea or verse and will help tie your time back to your prayer life.

Go Deeper: This allows you to thank for your blessings. You should have at least 270 blessings listed after these 90 days.

Journal: Journal your prayer request and what you are experiencing through the challenge.

If you’re looking to jump start your prayer life or take it to the next level then I invite you to join the challenge. I desire for you to email me what you are looking to receive as you work through the challenge and when you have finished it to please send me an email and share your story of what you have learned.

I love hearing how prayer has blessed and changed someone’s life. With your permission I would like to share your prayer testimony on my site with others as inspiration on why it is important to prayer. If you have any questions please contact me at: prayerchallenge@latoyamurchison.com .

Day 16
Day 16

No comments:

Post a Comment