Friday, April 7, 2017

Book Spotlight: Boss Queens: The Stiletto Mafioso


My current book that released 2/28/17 is a book that I co-authored with Timeless V entitled Boss Queens: The Stiletto Mafioso

“Doctor, do you pray?” Angelo cut him off in mid-sentence.

“I do believe there is a God, if that’s what you’re asking me.”

“Close enough. Give me your hand.”

“Excuse me?”

“I said, give me your hand.” Angelo stressed when he repeated himself.

The doctor shook his head. “I’m sorry. I don’t understand…”

Angelo reached for the doctor’s hand, gripping it with his and using the other to lightly hold and caress Caroline’s hand. “Look. I didn’t believe in the power of prayer until I met my wife. She helped make me the man I am today, and one of the first things she ever taught me was that the Bible says that where two or three are gathered in His name, there shall He also be. You want me to stay positive and believe in your tests then I have to leave my negativity and your man-made tests in God’s hands. So before you leave out of this room, you’re going to pray with me because I need all the help I can get.”

With that, Angelo began to pray a prayer that was sure to move Heaven and Earth. Caroline listened though she could not move and vowed that she was going to pull through this so that she could wake up and be with her husband and her girls again. As she lay there, flashes of what happened occurred to her. She’d received an urgent call about her daughters. She was always skeptical and worried whenever they weren’t in her presence even if they were with friends. Someone had called her and said something about the girls. What was it about the girls? she thought. Suddenly, a flash came to her mind. Another phone call. A traffic light. A crash. Yahtzee. She couldn’t connect the dots. What happened? she thought frantically.

Hailing from GA, Author Untamed is a graduate of the University of Maryland University College and an honored member of Sigma Alpha Pi. I pen under the name of Untamed, and I am a 8-time published multi-genre fiction author and poet. As an author, I’ve been honored to be an Amazon Bestseller. As a woman who wears many hats, I am also an interviewer/writer for SWAG Magazine CA and SWAG Magazine Souf where my write-ups include articles on artists like J Wayne, BaddNewz and Hazel E.

As a community activist, I am a volunteer and committee member for MADD (Mother’s Against Drunk Driving) in Georgia. In 2016, I launched Untamed Publishing which serves the self-published and independent authors with the tools and services they need to be successful in the literary industry. Our motto: Allow us to help you unlock your unlimited writing potential! However, I am the most proud to say that I am mother to 3 beautiful children and a wife to the most amazing man for 16 years.

I love to read! Reading is how I developed my love for writing. Just like with my writing, I am not privy to a particular genre. If it hooks me, I’ll read it! However, I do have a very particular list of all-time favorite books and authors. It takes A LOT to turn me into a super fan, but when I do I am loyal to you for life! My favorite authors are (in no particular order):

Lorri Hewitt, Sister Souljah, Ashley Antoinette, Kiki Swinson, Mary Morrison, Carl Weber, The Black, Ann Keeys, Zane, and Shataya Simms

My favorite poets are: Vulyncia Poindexter, Kiana Donae, Rule Jacobs, LadyJae Flavaz, The Seer formerly known as Ms. Cleo, Maya Angelou and Nikki Giovanni

As you can see, I have a collective of various faves from erotica, urban, chick lit, suspense, street lit, and YA. Ironically, I have written books in all of these genres except YA and suspense. That definitely doesn’t mean I won’t try! When it comes to writing I am an open book. I love to challenge myself in different areas. I believe this concept comes from my viewpoint on writing. I love to write stories that represent real life. No matter who we are, we have life experiences that can fall into any of those genres. I want to give readers that feeling that someone is there with them going through what they went through, laughing with them, crying with them, getting angry with them, falling in and out of love or hate…evoking those emotions that draw the reader in from a personal perspective.

You can connect with me at:
Google+ Author Untamed

Business Profile
Google+ Untamed Publishing

Book Purchase Link:


No comments:

Post a Comment