Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Creative Voices for Authors: Meet Tamara Wellons-Blanks


My name is Tamara Wellons-Blanks. I was born in Albany, Ga, raised and residing in Cordele, Ga. I am the mother of three beautiful daughters and a multifunctional business woman. Writing and crafting, have been and remains a highlight in my life since my elementary school years. It is truly a blessing to be able to share my creative gift of writing and handmade crafting with the world.


Connect with Author Dandii_Lion
www.dandiilion.com
authordandiilion.wordpress.com

Facebook: Author Dandii_Lion
Twitter: @DandiiAuthor1
Instagram: author_dandii_lion
Google+: T.W. Blanks (Author Dandii_Lion)
229-712-0310

Tamara’s interview will take place on Friday, February 16, 2018 at 10  p.m. on the Creative Voices for Authors Event Page

No comments:

Post a Comment