Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Book Spotlight: Poetic Compilations of the Heart, Mind and Soul


Poetic Compilations of the Heart, Mind and Soul is a three section poetry compilations.  Poetic Love speaks on different levels of love, from relationships to parenthood.  Poetic Mind intrigues the mentality.  Poetic Soul enlightens the soul.  Readers will be intrigued, enlightened, entertained and encompassed with poetic words and stanzas of delight.  



My name is Tamara Wellons-Blanks(Author Dandii_Lion), raised and residing in Cordele, GA.  I am divorced and the mother of three beautiful daughters.  I am a high school graduate, Certified Electrocardiograph Technician and presently still attending the school of parenthood. (Lol)  I enjoy spending time with my family and friends when we are lucky enough to have time away from jobs to love and bond with each other.  Presently, I am on my journey as an author and building my "Keepin' It Roaring with Dandii_Lion" brand.  Keepin' It Roaring will be representing roaring positivity, entertainment, mental stimulation, uplifting, learning and growing.  It will motivational to children, helping them to become roaring readers!  
There are many authors I enjoy reading.  I enjoy the suspense and horror of Stephen King.  The enlightenment of Maya Angelou is always inspirational.  Author Untamed brings authentic entertainment, sprinkled with passion.  The erotica of Zane is always a pleasure.  The inspirations given by LaDonna Marie are encouraging.  Schenida Waters, a teacher in my home town of Cordele, GA gives guidance and encouragement through the tribulations of life; answering questions and helping one to have a fruitful harvest though the blessings of God.  I enjoy reading Edgar Allan Poe.  There are too many authors for me to name, but these are just a few.
Facebook: Author Dandii_Lion
Twitter: @DandiiAuthor1
Instagram: author_dandii_lion
Google+: T.W. Blanks (Author Dandii_Lion)
Goodreads: Tamara (Author Dandii_Lion)
Email: majesticlioness78@gmail.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment