Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Book Spotlight: Teresa B Howell


Blood rushed through my veins as a brand new surge of energy formulated, giving me a small drop of strength. A few steps forward and a few steps back. Maybe a few steps away from the officers would stop the constant review of blood dripping down my legs. Head hurts . I’ve got to get it together before they take me away. Tingling sensations manifested quickly down my arms as if the Spirit had hit me. God are you there? I know that’s you God. Answer me!
Barnes and Noble Link: http://tinyurl.com/znxkjv4

Author Bio


I am currently living in NC with my two son’s and husband.  I am an education Director and I write in my spare time. I grew up in inner city Boston and raised in the church.  My experiences in church led me to write. I want to continue down this pathway.

I love to read different genres.  All I want is a good paperback book that keeps me entertained. That is also my goal when I write.  To keep people engaged and wanting more. My favorite authors are Octavia Butler, John Gresham, and Kimberla Lawson Roby,



Connect with Author Teresa B Howell



Teresabhowell.com for website

FB: Teresa B. Howell

Twitter: TeresaWIV

Instagram:Teresabhowell

Amazon Author’s page

https://www.amazon.com/That-Church-Life-Teresa-Howell/dp/0692725911

No comments:

Post a Comment