Monday, November 10, 2014

Power in Your Prayers

I started the process for my book entitled: A Praying Heart in August 2014. I have 6 more pages to go and my first draft will be complete. I am so thankful that God has guided me every step of the way. I have prayed to God everyday for guidance in what I needed to include in the book. I was not expecting this to move as fast as they are. I started out this process wanting to encourage others to understand the power of praying to God everyday. A the time I did not realized that impact this would have on my own life. It has made me reevaluate how much and the ways I prayer everyday. Prayer has the power to reverse any situation in your life.
Here is one of my favorite songs that reminds us that there is power in your prayers.

Vanessa Bell Armstrong - Prayer Still Works


No comments:

Post a Comment