Thursday, November 13, 2014

He Loves and Saved Me

He Loves and Saved Me is a poem that I wrote about about 8 years ago while I was starting at the crossroad wonder what I should do next or how I would survive. God has a plan for each of our lives and when we completely submit to him he will give us everything that we too succeed. He will be there to give us direction and he will be there to catch us when we fall. My prayer that in sharing this poem someone is encouraged to keep not matter how things may look.
He Loved and Saved Me
For so long I have felt all alone and wasn’t sure
What to do or what my purpose in life was.
It’s not that I didn’t know what to do it’s that
I wasn’t ready to accept what I knew was my density.
God has a plan for all of us. It wasn’t until I accepted
What he had planned for me that I no longer felt
Empty and I was finally complete after 28 years.
I know that my battle is not over but I am prepared to fight.
I know that No Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Prosper.
I learned that those battles are not mine to fight and it will get better
Once I turn them over to GOD. He knows my heart and that I’m
Doing my best. He said to me; HEAR ME WITH YOUR
HEART AND NOT JUST YOUR EARS.
I know that at times it gets rough and you’re not sure what to do.
Just know that I will always be there and that I will
Never judge you. Yes you have experienced a
Lot of storms starting back when you were a young girl.
Yes they were rough and you didn’t understand
Why all this was happening to you.
No you didn’t do anything wrong and it not your fault. They weren’t
Meant to make you weak but to make you the
Strong person that you have become today.
The storms weren’t just for you; but
So that you can go out and speak to my people.
Tell them your story and show them that threw
It all the ups and downs you are still shining with my light.
Help others so that they don’t suffer through those same
Things as you did. Show that there is a light at the
End of every dark tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment