Wednesday, November 12, 2014

A Godly Heart


Writing allows me to express myself through words. Writing became a source of therapy and healing during good and happy times. One day as I struggled through some heath issues I began to cry out and seek God asking for him to lead and guide me in everything I needed to do at that moment. During the process of praying and crying out these are the words and prayer that formed. My prayer is that by sharing this conservation you are lifted, encouraged and inspired to pray to God more.
Jesus
Lord thank you for waking me up everyday. Thank you for loving me when
I didn’t understand how to love myself. Lord I pray that you forgive me for all of my sins.
Forgive me for passing judgment on others. Teach me to have forgiveness in my heart
For those who have done me wrong. As you lead me to the riverside, Lord
I now leave all those trouble behind. I am now looking to my future.
No longer weighed down by my past. Thank you for blessing me with the ability to love.
Thank you for blessing me with the gift of word expression. Lord it took me a
long time to accept the power it holds.
Thank you for teaching me to first crawl and now enabling me to stand tall.
Lord you are the love and joy in my life. Lord I humbly offer this prayer up to you
In Jesus name AMEN.

John 14:13-14 Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment