Monday, July 27, 2015

Author Interview with Sherry Robinson


LaToya: When did you begin your writing career?
Sherry: I began my writing career when I was in High School, but I didn't publish anything until September of last year.

LaToya: What’s your inspiration for writing?
Sherry: My inspiration for writing is I love telling stories.

LaToya: What kind of legacy do you expect your writing to leave?
Sherry: The legacy I would to leave is that a copy of my books is in every bodies home.

LaToya What are you currently working on?
Sherry: I just finished writing a book called "Sins Of The Cloth".

LaToya Name one book that you would categorize as a life changing read.
Sherry: My life changing read would be my biography book "Damaged Beyond Repair".


LaToya Tell us about your latest book.
Sherry: My latest book "Targeted 2" is a sequel to my book "Targeted". It is about a woman that is being stalked by a man she was trying to befriend. He became her worse nightmare, until she took matters into her own hands.


LaToya Name a book you wish you’d written.
Sherry: I have no book I wished I had written. I am still in my writing stage, so I write as stories come to me.

LaToya Give readers 3 reasons to buy your book.
Sherry: 1 They are interesting books that will capture your attention from the very first page. #2 have a message to them that most people can relate to. #3 They bring a different style of writing to an avid reader.

LaToya Who is your favorite author?
Sherry: I am a bit old school I like V. C.  Andrews, Edgar Allen Poe, and Danielle Steele.

LaToya Is your book based on real life events?
Sherry: My book "Damaged Beyond Repair" is the only book based on real life events.

LaToya Will you consider being a mentor to a young up and coming author?
Sherry: I would love being a mentor to a young up an coming author. I don't have all the answers, but I will be happy to share what I have learned so far.

LaToya Are you currently working on anything you want to share with us?
Sherry: I am working on a book called "How Can I Choose".

LaToya How can readers connect with you: (Please include social media, website link, and link to your amazon author age, etc.
Sherry: Readers can connect with me:

LaToya What advice would you give to an inspiring authors?
My advice to anyone wanting to become an author is follow your dream, and never give up on that dream for anybody....

No comments:

Post a Comment