Tuesday, December 8, 2015

BOOK SPOTLIGHT: At Least Say, “Thank You!” by RHOVONDA L. BROWN


RHOVONDA L. BROWN
At Least Say, “Thank You!” BOOK SPOTLIGHT

My name is Rhovonda L. Brown and I’m passionate about inspiring women. I am a wife, mother, teacher, co-founder and assistant pastor of The Sanctuary Christian Fellowship Church located in Houston, Texas. My husband, Jeffrey, is the founder and senior pastor. I have had the pleasure of writing two devotional books: Walking in Freedom! A Thirty-Day Devotional Journey for Women and At Least Say, "Thank You!" An 8-Day Devotional Plan for a Grateful Heart. Both are Amazon Bestseller List and my latest book was No. 1 on Amazon Bestseller List and Hot New Releases. I am the founder and executive director of Martha & Mary Ministries, Walking in Freedom! ™, a women's devotional ministry dedicated to encouraging, empowering, and promoting self-worth and enrichment. I am the creator of the Walking in Freedom! Workshop which brings women together from all walks of life to be inspired, equipped, and empowered in their Christian journey. I have had my share of misfortunes, but God has freed me. Now, He’s called me to encourage others to walk in the freedom of Jesus Christ. Below is a quote of why I’ve been called to encourage.

"...I'm a vessel that God has chosen to use for His glory. He takes my downtimes, my mess-ups, my bad days and turns them into a source of encouragement for others. As God comforts me and encourages me to keep walking forward, I can do the same for someone else."
- Rhovonda

I love to read devotionals, commentaries from theologians about the Bible, books about love, romance, comedy, and about individuals who have triumphed over extreme circumstances. I enjoy reading these kinds of books because I can relate to being dealt a bad hand, but by God’s grace I am victorious. I know personally how it feels to need/want love but never receive it and I know what it means to be in love and loved radically (a Godly kind of love). And I love to laugh.
My writings started off by journaling, which turned into sending devotionals, and have now become devotional books. It has been nobody but God who has opened doors – allowing me to be an author!

I can be contact by the following:



At Least Say, “Thank You!”:

Imagine how many times throughout our day we forget to tell our Heavenly Father, "Thank You." Yes, we may say thank you for something obviously noticeable, such as a brand new car, a new job, the healing of a loved one. But how often do we acknowledge or notice those so-called "small blessings"? Rhovonda encourages you to live out each day with a spirit of rejoicing and gratitude. As you read through each devotional, your heart, mind, and spirit will begin to settle on this one fact: there is always something to be grateful for.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you sis for sharing my book! I appreciate you and this opportunity. God bless you as you inspire others to reach for greatness!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome to stop by anytime I wish you continued success.

      Delete