Sunday, December 27, 2015

BOOK REVIEW: Poetry from the Soul... for the Soul: Volume II by Adrienne Thompson

Poetry from the Soul... for the Soul: Volume IIPoetry from the Soul... for the Soul: Volume II by Adrienne Thompson


Poetry from the Soul... for the Soul: Volume II is an amazing book of short poems that touch your soul. I have read several of Ms. Adrienne's books and I loved this as she is sharing a personal pieces of herself with us. In reading over her poems several of them real touched me. They include: Walls, One Less Cow, Greatness, Hate, Gossip, Come, Paid in full, The Cycle, Save, and The Struggle. I highly recommend this book for everyone because it will make you think outside of your normal comfort zone.

I was provided and advance copy of Poetry from the Soul... for the Soul: Volume II by Author Adrienne Thompson.

LaToya Murchison Author of Poetic Expressions

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment