Friday, July 8, 2016

Book Spotlight: Raquel's Mane by Kortni Renea


Raquel’s Mane Excerpt

Her complexion reminded Diesel of how he took his coffee, twenty ounces at a time with three creams and one sugar. Her face was full and round in shape. She had thick luscious breasts that were pressed tautly to the front of her Harley-Davidson vintage t-shirt she wore. The shirt, clearly a favorite, was so worn from the many washes it had been subjected to, the thread was bare and the fabric was almost see-through. Luckily for Diesel there was no almost, he could see straight through to the pretty satin black brassier she donned.

Meet Author Kortni Renea

Hello everyone. My name is Kortni Renea, and I am an author who writes primarily in the interracial romance genre. I am originally from Springfield, IL and am now a Georgia Peach J! I am a single mother of one, working full time and writing wherever and whenever I can find the time and opportunity.

I love reading period! So much so, that I’ll try any genre at least once. My favorite genre to read is romance, followed by paranormal romance. I have too many favorite authors to name them all, but a few would be Zora Neale Hurston, Langston Hughes, Brenda Jackson, Rochelle Alers, Leslie Esdaile, Johanna Lindsey, Nora Roberts, Stephen King, George R. R. Martin, Lora Leigh and the list goes on and on and on… So far, my books have followed my favorite genres. My first novel, Covered in His Love is a multicultural romance. My sophomore novel, I Love You More Than…is interracial romance. And my latest and junior novel, Raquel’s Mane was my first time entering the PNR world and I must say it was a LOT of fun.






Purchase Links






No comments:

Post a Comment