Friday, January 8, 2016

Book Review: There is Purpose in Your Valley: Understanding Life's Struggles

There is Purpose in Your Valley: Understanding Life's Struggles There is Purpose in Your Valley: Understanding Life's Struggles by Dr. Arlene Kearns Dowdy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There is Purpose in Your Valley: Understanding Life's Struggles I can't say enough great things about the book. After only reading the first few page it had me in tear because I am dealing with some things. This amazing book truly ministers to your heart and soul. Dr Dowdy breaks down the word of God so that it is easy for every one to understand. All of lessons in There is Purpose in Your Valley: Understanding Life's Struggles are backed up by scripture from God's word. This is not a book that you read in sitting because if you try you will miss the true blessing of its message. I high recommend this book and know I will be reading it again very soon.

LaToya Murchison Author of A Praying Heart: Learning How to Pray Your Way Through

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment