Saturday, October 24, 2015

BOOK REVIEW: A Gentleman’s Agreement by Joy Avery

A Gentleman's AgreementA Gentleman’s Agreement by Joy Avery
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another great book by Author Joy Avery. I had to make myself take a short break from reading because I was just that into the book and several hours had passed. A Gentleman’s Agreement shows us that things don’t always go as we plan them. You can never plan for the unexpected especially when it comes to the matter of the heart. I highly recommend this book as a great read and looking forward to her next release.

LaToya Murchison Author of A Praying Heart: Learning How To Pray Your Way Through

View all my reviews

The post BOOK REVIEW: A Gentleman’s Agreement by Joy Avery appeared first on Author LaToya Murchison.



via WordPress http://ift.tt/1NtoYQo

No comments:

Post a Comment